Thursday: At Sea
I like "at sea" days. They are super low key and you can wander around the ship in your jamas if you want, which is exactly what we did this morning. After breakfast we ran into Peter Pan and then stopped in the Oceaneers Club for a bit with the babies.
After a super long, fun day it was dinner time. We ate in the Animator's Palette again tonight.
This time we got to create our own cartoon characters and after dinner they would put on a show with our cartoons. Aliyah did a mermaid.
Classic Dad at dinner...ordering for 10 minutes....
It didn't take long for Princess Tiana to fall asleep.
Shortly after that Camdyn fell asleep
And then Tabitha was out. Pretty sure Beckham was asleep too. I just don't have a picture of that.
Here is the "after dinner show" with all our cartoons. It was actually pretty cool that they could do that.
I can't remember who's was whos. But I got a picture of everyones...I think.
Our towel animal...your guess is as good as mine. :)
It was a fun day and it's always nice when the babies fall asleep at dinner. That means they played hard. We're excited for Castaway Cay tomorrow!









0 comments:
Post a Comment